Vacant Land & Buildings

Property owners of vacant properties, building/dwelling, or land must carry insurance to cover the building, property, or land.

Grand Mutual’s expert staff can help you place coverage for your vacant buildings and land.

Grand Mutual Insurance uses cookies to give you the best website experience. If you continue to use our services, we will that you agree to the use of such cookies. Find out more about cookies and how you can refuse them.